Tuesday 23 September 2014

Styling the Seasons - September

I really love this idea of styling a corner of your home for the season that was introduced by Katy from Apartment Apothecary and Charlotte from Lotts and Lots. This is a sideboard in my kitchen that I like to re organise with the seasons and sometimes when I just fancy a change.

I decided on some darker colours for September with the deep green runner, purple flowers and newly acquired dark blue vintage coffee pot. I often collect a lot more bits on here but its a new chapter for us and a school start for our little boy and it felt like we needed to clear some bits and make space.

Please share your #stylingtheseasons below, I would love to see them.

Love Lemon x

1 comment:

  1. FABULOUS side board and that coffee pot in the corner is lovely!!!
    (sorry for all the comments. your blog is great.)

    Jodie | a-textile-perspective.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete