Tuesday 25 February 2014

Stamptastic

Honestly who doesn't love stamps. Stamptastic asked me to review their personalised stamps, great idea and furthermore these stamps can print on almost all surfaces. I decided to get one for each of the boys and also a more bespoke Love Lemon stamp in a typewriter font.

My boys are 1 and 3 so my journey of labelling clothes, books, bags, shoes, hats and so on is just beginning. The fact that these stamps will last and can even print onto fabric means that this already feels like an easier task! Win!

The list of things to label seems endless, here is what I have started with...
I am very impressed with my Love Lemon stamp, it looks great, the typewriter font really stands out and I can use it for personalised notes and cards and for handmade labels for my makes. I am currently making baby blankets for little ones all due very soon so these stamps will make a great finishing touch.
Love Lemon x

No comments:

Post a Comment