Monday 17 February 2014

Love Lemon Craft Corner

With our changing family I have tried to hang onto a little space for me to have my sewing machine and craft bits and pieces. Since moving I haven't spent any time sorting my corner until now. It's a nice space in the spare room looking out through the balcony doors on the top floor of the house. This year I want to try and do more sewing and learn some new skills. I start a dressmaking course in a few weeks and I am hoping to learn lots and hopefully make more items of clothing in the future.

I covered the table top with a plastic coated fabric and stapled it around the edges underneath, it makes a great surface for fabric cutting, pinning and measuring.
I have a wicker basket for my yarn and crochet projects and I found these fab 1950's suitcases that were in such great condition. I cleaned them thoroughly and now keep all my fabric in them. I have been looking for a storage cupboard to fit the space for a while and then found these cases and decided they would be perfect storage.
I use the fireplace mantle to store bits and pieces keeping the table clear and I also have a vintage sewing box for more bits and pieces. I must admit I did have a massive clear out.
Do you have your own craft space?

Please share your craft space posts below, I would love to check them out.

Love Lemon x

No comments:

Post a Comment