Tuesday 22 October 2013

Love Lemon Update

Lots of changes are happening here at Love Lemon. You may have noticed a few already, including a Craft Suffolk section where you can find a variety of craft courses and workshops in Suffolk. I am also working on a Vintage Suffolk section, where you can find all those much-loved vintage shops in the area.

I have added a section about my features on blogs, websites and magazines if you want to know a bit more about what I do.

I am currently working on a new logo so I hope to reveal a new look before the new year.

Love Lemon will also be looking to collaborate with other companies and getting some sponsors on board.

Exciting times!

I wanted to say a huge thanks to all those people who follow Love Lemon. Also to those who have gone out of your way to let me know what you have enjoyed reading and others who found inspiration. It means such a lot to me and keeps me posting.

If you are not following me already, then I have a new and easy way you can receive updates using Bloglovin, that I am really happy to share.
If you look here you should be able to see the Bloglovin button to click on          
If you want to work with Love Lemon, either commercially or creatively, then drop me an email: katy@lovelemon.co.uk

Love Lemon x

2 comments:

  1. They are opening a new vintage, antiques shp in Framlingham behind carley hill it's called Carley Yard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that! That's cool. I will have to come and check it out x

      Delete