Sunday 6 October 2013

Art on the Prom 2013

I was looking forward to browsing the promenade for Art on the Prom this year and was pleasantly surprised by the amount of stalls and variety of arts and crafts on offer. Art on the Prom has been running for 10 years on the promenade in Felixstowe, Suffolk. A contemporary art fair where professionals and hobby artists display and sell their original work.
Local artist Jim Nind created an art installation on the beach, Bottles in the Sand. 
All the bottles contained a message.
Lots of people turned up to browse the stalls.

I particularly liked Louise Marie Crafts stall, a Decorative Arts student who makes and designs her own jewellery & accessories.
From little teapots & ice creams to red bull cans.
This little mirror was my favourite
I love the simple yet quirky designs.

Love Lemon x

2 comments:

  1. I love things like this. I think that's what I love about Country Fayres too, all of local artists and crafty people showing off their talents x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a nice day and I always feel so inspired and want to make lots of things after. It's great. I am hoping to go to the Vintage Market at Snape at the weekend x

      Delete