Thursday 24 May 2012

A week in the sun....

Hi

Welcome new followers! Nice to have you.
This week has been about family time and of course sunshine for us. My husband and I took a few days off which we have spent having picnics, days out and chips on the beach and some time in the garden in the paddling pool. It has been a nice chance to relax and be outside. Since moving to Suffolk from London 10 months ago this week really has proved to us that we made the right move.

Dunwich and Walberswick beaches:
When visiting Southwold I took a look around the shops and did some thrifting, finding this very retro teapot for £3:
I also came across a Antiques and Collectables shop selling mostly crockery but also some vintage bags, jewellery, mirrors and furniture. The shop was crammed full!
These pretty shells were for sale:
I also bought these colourful wooden spoons in the Adnams shop at Southwold:
I decided this week to go back to working on my granny square blanket. I have a long way to go but determined to stick at it and make something for all the family. 

Love Lemon x

No comments:

Post a Comment