Wednesday 2 May 2012

Buzzing

I love Bees!

I absolutely love my French bee glasses and I have a carafe too, I got them for Christmas. My mum bought some of the tumblers when in Bruges years ago and I always thought the chunky glass base and bee design made them so individual. I was delighted when I saw them in the shop at Snape Maltings but even more delighted when my husband picked up on my hints and got me the glasses for Christmas.
I have seen a few things with bees on and I'm not entirely sure why but I really like those pretty bees.
I have some sheer curtains with gold bees stitched on them:
I found this amazing bee wallpaper by Farrow and Ball
There is also a huge range of very pretty bee jewellery out there, I particularly like this vintage inspired bracelet by Cinderela B for Not on the High Street, they have a great collection called Bea Bee:
Bee cushion also from Not on the High Street:

This bee teapot really is something special. There are other pieces available too from Etsy seller Faith Adams Ceramics
I hope you enjoyed the bees. 

Love Lemon x

No comments:

Post a Comment