Sunday 8 April 2012

Vintage Market - April 2012

It's been a very lovely, relaxing weekend here. Lots of family time and food! This is what I was doing this afternoon:
On Saturday I went to the Vintage Market at Woodbridge, it seemed to be a very popular event with a great atmosphere despite the weather! I had a good look around all the stalls at the lovely vintage crockery, linen, glass, jewellery, picnic baskets, teapots, suitcases and gorgeous clothes. There were lots of stalls selling handmade gifts too. I loved the beautiful handmade candles that smelt amazing by Sweet.P. I also thought the scarfs made by Chirpy Vintage were a great idea, they were made with upcycled vintage fabrics combined with new fabrics creating something individual. They can even create one made just for you if you have a special piece of fabric in mind. Click here to email for more details.
So many patterns and colours to inspire and real finds to be picked up. 
I really liked this cute sewing box:
I managed to pick up a few things, this lovely 70's serving dish:
And this, well I'm not sure what to use it for yet, either a stand for post or for my spice pots. I really like the retro print and bright colours.
The next vintage market at Woodbridge takes place on Saturday 7th July. Take a look at the Deben Events website for more details.

Please let me know about any vintage markets you have visited recently.

Love Lemon x









No comments:

Post a Comment