Saturday 22 October 2011

Little Gem 22/10

I love finding a one off shop full of treasures at reasonable prices - a little gem! Through my blog I hope to introduce you to some of the places I find making this a regular feature.

This week I went to Vintage Forty Six in Wickham Market, Suffolk. It's a very lovely shop with a range of antiques including a selection of sewing boxes, lots of jewellery, kitchenware and furniture including this stunning retro piece:



Some very individual and interesting things to be found to add some vintage to your home.

An added bonus is the little cafe attached to the shop which I thought was a great idea. Homemade sandwiches, soups and cakes are served. I loved the chapel chairs and antique furniture in the cafe too and the kitchen area in the middle makes it feel very homely.

Please share any little gems of your own.

Love Lemon x

No comments:

Post a Comment