Thursday 22 September 2011

Colour

I am so inspired by colour at the moment.
I am not influenced only by fashion and trends but what is around me. I love bold and bright colours a lot more than pastels and muted colours no matter what the season dictates and I use a lot of bright colours in my home and work.

I went to the local market on Saturday and there were bunches of bright yellow and red flowers that looked good enough to eat. I bought a bunch and they look fab in a bright yellow retro style vase.

Last week I was out browsing the shops and saw mini buckets stacked together, bright pink and yellow (again). It made me think of holidays, sunshine and ice cream and I just thought these colours went so well together.

There does seem to be inspiring colour combination's everywhere I turn at the moment. I am loving a bit of turquoise.


I especially like the combination of turquoise with yellow, navy and brown.
See below for some more colour inspiration. 

Le creuset, vintage yellow and deckchair stripes!

Another bit of visual inspiration from this collection at Topshop:
Lovely vintage style winter items. I have seen lots of leapord print included in the A/W collections which I love!
I also loved the bright colours on this dress, again from Topshop:
Love Lemon x

No comments:

Post a Comment